The Food Safety Program ensures that food provided at temporary events on the Texas A&M campus are safe for consumption by the public. In support of University rules regarding food service and sanitation, EHS coordinates with the Brazos County Health Department for inspections of permitted food vendors on campus.
How Do I
- How do I know if I can serve food at my event on campus?
- How do I get approval to serve food at my event?
- How do I know if I need a BCHD permit?
- How do I safely handle food at my event?
- How do I report a food safety concern?