The Ergonomics Program provides evaluations of office setups and work practices as requested by TAMU employees.
To request an Ergonomic Evaluation, please send your name, office address/location (building and office number), and preferred day and time to email@example.com.
If you would like to schedule a general awareness session for a group please send the department name; a short description of the job duties of the audience; preferred date, time, and location for the presentation; and expected goals for the presentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How Do I
- How do I know if my office or workstation is set up properly?
- How do I make changes to my workstation that might help me feel better?
- Wellness at the Office
- Ergonomic Considerations for Office Setup
- It Doesn't Have to Hurt!
- Product Catalog
- Setting up your Workstation
- Ergonomics and Work Environment
- Musculoskeletal Disorders (MSDs) in the Workplace
- Know more about MSDs
- Practical solutions for a safer workplace
- Guide to selecting now powered hand tools
- Laboratory Ergonomics
- Ergonomics for farm workers
- Ergonomics for construction workers
- Should you wear a back belt at work?
- Pre-Evaluation Questionnaire