Environmental Compliance assists the University in remaining compliant to federal, state and local requirements concerning air, water, and waste material.
How Do I
- General Stormwater Awareness - General Overview of Stormwater requirements that TAMU must follow according to state and federal regulations and the stormwater management plan. You will be directed to the EHS Online Training page and be required to enter your NetID and password. Search for “General Stormwater Awareness” and click to begin. Completions are not automatically recorded on your transcript; but will be reflected on your transcript in 7-10 business days. For assistance, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Monicaemail@example.com
- General Stormwater Awareness Construction - This course is a general awareness course for the requirements of stormwater protection when dealing with construction projects on the campus of Teas A&M. The purpose of this course is to educate those performing construction or earthwork the requirements of the state of Texas for stormwater protection. For questions about this course, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Monicaemail@example.com.
- Stormwater Management Program
- Stormwater Management at Texas A&M Information Sheet
- Construction Stormwater Runoff at Texas A&M Information Sheet
- Spill Prevention, Control, & Countermeasure (SPCC) Plan at Texas A&M Information Sheet
- Clean Air Act at Texas A&M Information Sheet
- Stream Clean Information Sheet